Science Council Secretariat
Last updated: 13 August 2020
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Role of the Secretariat
The role of the Secretariat is to:
- Support the Council in developing and delivering its work programme;
- Advise the Council on process and procedure;
- Draw attention of the members to emerging issues of concern;
- Ensure that the proceedings of the Council are properly documented so that there is a clear audit trail showing how the Council reached its decisions;
- Keep an accurate public record of the work of the Council;
- Ensure that the Council’s conclusions and advice are clearly reported to applicants, the FSA and where applicable the Board.
Details of the Science Council Secretariat
Lead Secretariat: Paul A. Nunn
Address: Science Council Secretariat, Floors 6 & 7, Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX
Telephone Number: 020 7276 8024